Mrs. Mejias graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Alabama majoring in Criminal Justice. She later attended Thurgood Marshall School of Law and obtained her Juris Doctorate. Mrs. Mejias has worked for several prominent law firms in the Houston and surrounding Houston area before joining and starting White & Mejias, PLLC.
She previously clerked for the Honorable Judge David Farr of the 312th District Court in Harris County. Mrs. Mejias has handled very simple to very complex and contested family law and real estate matters. Mrs. Mejias is a licensed Texas Real Estate Agent. She is also a co-founder of Houston based real estate company, Dream Home Seekers, a residential and commercial based real estate company.
Primary Practice Areas
- Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Juris Doctorate (J.D.)
- University of Alabama, Bachelor’s Degree, Magna Cum Laude, Criminal Justice
- State Bar of Texas – Member
- Houston Bar Association – Member
- Montgomery County Bar Association – Member
- Texas Bar College – Member
- Houston Young Lawyers Association (HYLA) – Member
- Brazos/College Station Apartment Association
- Houston Association of Realtors – Member
- Texas Association of Realtors – Member, Sales Agent
- Texas Notary Public Commission – Texas Licensed Notary