As a graduate of The University of Houston Law Center, Mr. Huynh has dedicated his career to helping clients achieve clarity and resolution in estate planning, real estate, business, tax planning, tax controversy, probate, and many other legal matters.
In addition to completing his Juris Doctor, Mr. Huynh has obtained a Masters in Tax Law which allows him to successfully counsel business organizations ranging from small starts ups to multi-million dollar organizations. Mr. Huynh has a decade of experience in dental practice management providing him with a comprehensive knowledge of the inner workings of a dental office.
- University of Houston Law Center – Tax Law LL.M.
- Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Juris Doctorate (J.D.), Cum LaudeHonors:
- Dean’s List
- Cali Excellence for the Future Award
- Official Congressional Recognition
- Official Mayoral Recognition
- University of P – Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Cum Laude
- Huynh & Huynh, PLLC, Houston, Texas (2018 – Present) – Partner
- The Enos Law Firm, Webster Texas (2018) – Associate
- Counseled clients regarding parental and spousal rights, property division, retirement benefits, the Federal Employee Retirement System (FERS) and the Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS).
- Congressman Al Green, 9th District-Texas, U.S. House of Representatives, Houston, Texas (2017) – Clerk
- Researched legal issues such as Veterans’ rights and chromium-6 in Houston water
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Texas Southern University, Houston, Texas (2015 – 2017) – Contract Law Tutor
- Selected by Distinguished Professor of Law James Douglas Dean of Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- David G. Peake, Chapter 13 Trustee, Houston Texas (2016) – Law Clerk
- Authored memoranda such as an appeal to 5th Circuit involving 11 U.S.C § 522 Exemptions
- Texas Office of the Attorney General, Consumer Protection Division, Austin, Texas (2016) – Law Clerk
- Drafted memoranda for staff attorneys on topics such as DTPA, debt collection, and Texas Property Code
- Civil District Court 215, Harris County, Texas (2015) – Judicial Intern to the Honorable Elaine H. Palmer
- Authored memoranda for the court on matters such as discovery, summary judgment and jury instructions
- Vandelay Enterprises Real Estate Holdings, Houston Texas (2008 – 2015)
- Finding Greyson Real Estate Holdings, Houston, Texas (2008 – 2013) – Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- Prospected and acquired income generating rental real estate